6 Scents That Can Transform Your Mood and Productivity!!!
*Aromatherapy probably isn’t the first tool you think of to help boost your productivity and grow your business, but maybe it should be. Smell is the strongest of the senses and is best able to influence brain activity. Olfactory bulbs are part of the limbic system and directly connect to the areas of the brain that process emotion and learning.”This is one of the reasons why so often something that we smell will trigger a memory or remind us of something or someone,” says Beverley Hawkins, owner of the Vancouver-based West Coast Institute of Aromatherapy
Here are six scents that Hawkins recommends for boosting your productivity, mood and more at work:
1. Lemon. This scent promotes concentration and has calming and clarifying properties that are helpful when you’re feeling angry, anxious or run down. I’ll tell you what, something else that helps with improving concentration is a product like EBYSU ashwagandha on Amazon. This is a herb that you can use for natural healing, Similarly to lemon, it can help improve any levels of anxiety too. Lemon also has antiviral and antibacterial properties and can help fight sore throats and colds by boosting the body’s immune system and improving circulation.
2. Lavender. This essential oil has calming properties that help control emotional stress. Lavender has a soothing effect on nerves and can relieve nervous tension and depression as well as treat headaches and migraines.
3. Jasmine. Like lavender, jasmine it is also used to calm nerves, but this oil is also commonly used as an anti-depressant because of its uplifting capabilities that produce a feeling of confidence, optimism and revitalized energy.
4. Rosemary. This is the perfect Monday morning pick-me-up. In addition to improving memory retention, rosemary has stimulating properties that fight physical exhaustion, headaches and mental fatigue. “It’s excellent to use in the mornings when one needs a bit of help getting going,” says Hawkins. Rosemary can also be used topically to relieve muscular aches and pains.
5. Cinnamon. The stimulating properties in cinnamon can help fight mental fatigue and improve concentration and focus.
6. Peppermint. Try peppermint when brainstorming. An energy booster, this scent invigorates the mind, promotes concentration and stimulates clear thinking.
⭐ BUY ⭐ HOST ⭐ JOIN OUR TEAM ⭐ FUNDRAISERS ⭐
Latest posts by Barbara Volkema (see all)
- Jack Skellington Wax Warmer Scentsy Disney® Collection - August 10, 2019
- Darth Vader Scentsy Wax Warmer Joins Our Disney® Collection - August 9, 2019
- NEW! Scentsy Frosty Glow Warmer - October 18, 2018