Firefighters were dispatched to Heather Graham’s New York penthouse apartment Saturday night to put out a blaze, The New York Post reports.
A fire broke out at her Union Square home when burning candles left on her bathtub ignited nearby clothes. “It was candles that maybe caught some clothes that were left near the tub,” FDNY Chief John Bley told the newspaper.
Barbara Volkema ~Independent Scentsy Family Consultant
920.435.5550 or 920.360.4062
⭐ BUY ⭐ HOST ⭐ JOIN OUR TEAM ⭐ FUNDRAISERS ⭐
Latest posts by Barbara Volkema (see all)
- Scentsy August 2018 Explore, Dream, Discover Warmer - July 5, 2018
- Scentsy Bath Soak - April 30, 2018
- SCENTSY MOTHER’S DAY GIFTS 2018 - April 20, 2018